|Course #||Course Title||Credit|
|Medical Assisting Common Core Courses|
Introduction to Healthcare
▪ Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Systems, Laws, Ethics, and Responsibilities
|MEA0002||Anatomy & Physiology with Terminology & Disease Process||8|
|MEA0501||Medical Office Procedures||2.5|
|Medical Assisting Clinical Courses|
|MEA0581||Clinical Assisting Lecture||3|
|MEA0581-L||Clinical Assisting Procedures||4|
|MEA0506||Administrative Office Procedures||3|
|MEA0942||Externship in Medical Assisting||6|
Students interested in applying to a program must submit a completed application and follow these outlined requirements:
- Students that are 16 years or older must provide an official high school or GED transcript.
- Students are required to complete program application to Admissions by the program application deadline.
- Online applications are available, and all applicants are required to upload the necessary documentation for consideration.
- Application Fee (non-refundable): $50.00
- Tuition Fees: $8,500.00
Fall 2023: NOW OPEN!
The program is designed to prepare students with the skills for a career in medical assisting in any one of the following opportunities:
- Outpatient Care Centers
- Physician family practice or specialty offices
The job outlook for a Medical Assistant is projected to grow 16 percent from 2021 to 2031, which is much faster than the average with about 123,000 openings for medical assistants each year, on average, over the decade.